2013년 4월 29일 월요일

20130430

After last class, I focused on three keywords 'cheap', 'small', 'quick'.
I try to my project related with 3 words.


my experience + for audience's experience.
I want to make the nature style of project, even feel in the subway with phone.
not for special place or special method -> easy but interesting using wherever.




These days most of people use phone in the subway and listen some music through earphone.
I think about how to people get the art experience in the subway using their phone.

and i fined 360 hologram illusion pyramid.



first, paper prototype.






                                        make a acrylic model.


and making 2D test image for my iPhone .










now it has no movement - I want to make the object which is moved by sounds.


I just put 4 videos which is reacted with sounds as a light in quarts composer on the one screen. 























댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기